Sunday 17 March 2013

A Hello From Canada

Hi. So, in all honesty, you're probably not wondering who I am. But, I'm going to say a few things about myself anyways. If you're bored, maybe reading this will kill a few minutes of your time. And who knows, maybe I'll be able to entertain you.

So, what is the purpose of this blog, you may wonder. Well, as soon as I have time, I will slowly, but surely, start to transform this blog into a book blog. I've always liked reading and I think I'm creating this blog more for myself than anyone else. I read so frequently that, I find that I often forget what happens in a certain book after a few months. This blog will act like a log of all my reads throughout the years. And hopefully, if I ever want to remember what happens in a book without rereading it, maybe reading my post about it will refresh my mind. However, I'm also hoping that this blog will allow me to share my thoughts on certain books that I've read.

So, about me. What better way to get to know me than 11 random facts about me?

1. I was born and raised in Canada.
2. I grew up addicted to anime and manga. I eventually grew out of it, but I still enjoy it from time to time. I loved Naruto, Vampire Knight, and Death Note.
3. Growing up, I was convinced that the world of Pokemon would come to life one day. I really wanted to become a Pokemon trainer.
4. I've wanted to be a pharmacist since grade 4 (you can tell I'm Canadian because I said grade 4 instead of "fourth grade"). I can't really remember why I wanted to be a pharmacist, but I don't anymore.
5. My favourite food is sushi.
6. Reality TV is my guilty pleasure.
7. Friends is my all time favourite TV show.
8. I love cheesecake.
9. I secretly like to watch romantic comedies (though I'll never admit it in real life)
10. I've never cried during a movie, TV show, or while reading a book. Don't get me wrong, I do get sad sometimes while watching or reading something, but I can never actually cry.
11. I never learned how to properly use a comma. When I was learning about punctuation, my teacher told the class that you use commas whenever you want your reader to take a break. So, my work always has a lot of commas in it (because I'm generous. jk).

Well, Ciao for now.
Until next time,

Sally.

No comments:

Post a Comment