Sunday 12 May 2013

Vampire Academy Movie Cast - FINALLY

OMG OMG OMG
Who else freaked out when they found out about this?! Finally, the Vampire Academy movie is finally making progress and as of right now, the film is in pre-production. The film is suppose to come out in 2014 and has a release date of February 14 (but that could change, of course). A lot of the characters are already cast and I'm actually quite content with who they've cast so far. Without further ado, here they are:

Zoey Deutch - Rose Hathaway

When I first got into the series, there was a lot of speculation that Sophia Bush was going to be Rose. I've never seen any of Zoey's works, but physically, I think she could pull it off and I definitely prefer her to Sophia (Zoey matches my personal vision of Rose more - nothing against Sophia).











Danila Kozlovsky - Dimitri Belikov

I actually imagined Dimitri to look more Ben Barnes-esq. (I have to admit that I am disappointed that Ben Barnes wasn't cast as Dimitri.) However, I can see Danila as Dimitri too. Also, this guy is actually Russian. So, we won't have to worry about him not getting the accent right.











Lucy Fry - Vasilisa "Lissa" Dragomir


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Olga Kurylenko - Headmistress Ellen Kirova










Cameron Monaghan - Mason Ashford

















Sami Gayle - Mia Rinaldi

















Ashley Charles - Jesse Zeklos














Claire Foy - Sonya Karp

















So, this is the cast so far and I am beyond excited for this movie. Even though the movie is still in pre-production, it looks promising and I'm hoping for the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment